Friday, May 19, 2017

One year ago, I met with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in his office on Parliament Hill, to discuss the tragic abduction of my four children from Canada. At that time, they had been missing for 280 days. Trudeau expressed his sympathy and support. He said that as a parent himself, he could not imagine what I was going through. He also said that as Prime Minister, he would keep the Azer file on his desk until the children were brought back home.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alison Azer <info@findazerkidsnow.com>
Date: Thu, May 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM
Subject: An update from Alison Azer
To: Julie Ali <



                               
My dear supporters,

One year ago, I met with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in his office on Parliament Hill, to discuss the tragic abduction of my four children from Canada. At that time, they had been missing for 280 days.

Trudeau expressed his sympathy and support. He said that as a parent himself, he could not imagine what I was going through. He also said that as Prime Minister, he would keep the Azer file on his desk until the children were brought back home. 


And now, a year on from that meeting, my children are still not home. It has been over 640 days since they were abducted. 

Let’s remind the Prime Minister how deeply Canadians care about my four children – Sharvahn, Rojevahn, Dersim and Meitan – and how important it is to keep my file on his desk. You can do so by sending him a note. If you’d like it reach further, you can cc: your Member of Parliament. Below is the recommended letter. 

To all who support me, I thank you.

I remain optimistic that I will see my children at home again. And, when I do, I hope to tell them that their family, community members, decision-makers, the Prime Minister himself and so many Canadian supporters – many who have never even met them – were there by their side and mine.

Thank you,

Alison Azer

To: Justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca
CC: Your member of Parliament [firstname.lastname@parl.gc.ca]
Subject: We all support Alison Azer


Dear Prime Minister Trudeau,

A year ago you met Alison Azer, the mother of four Canadian children who were abducted by their father in August 2015. In direct violation of a Canadian Court Order, the children were taken to a conflict zone in northeastern Iraq for six months and have been in Iran since February 2016. As you are well aware, there is a Canada-wide warrant out for the arrest of Salahaddin Mahmudi-Azer (Saren Azer).

You told Alison that, as a parent, you could not imagine what she is going through. You also told her that, as Prime Minister, you would keep the Azer file on your desk until the children are returned to their home, in Canada.

Canadians need to know – we, her supporters, need to know – that you are keeping with your word, even after a year has passed. 

With this letter, I am asking you to continue all efforts to bring the Azer children home. We all want to see the children come home to their mother.

Signed, 

A concerned Canadian,
[Name]
Find Azer Kids Now
Find Azer Kids Now
Find Azer Kids Now
Copyright © 2017 Find Azer Kids Now, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have supported our campaign to Find Azer Kids Now.

Our mailing address is:
Find Azer Kids Now
VancouverBC V5K 0A1
Canada

Add us to your address book



No comments:

Post a Comment