Sunday, April 16, 2017

After the visit

We are having hotdogs for supper. I dropped off Rebecca a bit late at the Villa to have her supper and then stopped at Sobeys to buy hot cross buns and hotdogs.
We're not fancy.
I have done one run through hubby's taxes but they are inaccurate since I need to use stuff from my taxes. So I have to do my taxes first. I will leave the mess tomorrow. I have to find some receipts that haven't been sent for younger boy's taxes.
Eventually it will sort itself out.
As for the lawsuit I will do a bit of work on it after the hotdogs.
Rebecca began another painting in orange and its terrific. The snow was cleaned and the sun is mixing the wet slush with grass to turn stuff green now. It's good to see green under the snow.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment