Saturday, March 18, 2017

Where was I? I haven't yapped with Rebecca. There may be still restrictions on her because of the GI outbreak. I have not done any lawsuit work. I haven't made supper (we had bangers and mash). I have commented unfavourably on the Kenney as leader of the united right. Mr. Kenney is not a good choice and although he may be a nice man I don't want to vote for him. I will have to consider the Liberal Party of Alberta if the Wildrose do the Kenney route.



Why choose a big fish like Kenney for our small tailings pond of a province? Why can't the bank managers and the oil industry proselytisers stay away? Why are we stuck with patronising outsiders coming to Alberta telling us what we already know -that big oil runs Alberta and chooses the kings and queens of bitumen that we just happen to blindly elect for them? Why did the PCs go for the big fish that won't save their bacon?
LikeShow more reactions
Comment


Julie Ali feeling sleepy.
8 mins
Younger boy's computer fried. I don't know how he will do the homework that he has to do.
This is the third computer that has had some problems. Maybe computers have a shelf life. In any case we might have to get a new computer for him tomorrow. With a backup for his files.
Older boy has gone to play poker and other card games with his friends from Grandview Heights elementary/junior high school and Strathcona High School. Unlike me he collects friends like dandelion fluff and never loses them.
When he gets back I will yap a bit with him but he has to leave early in the morning. I will go out soon to mail his income tax form and pick up small things for his lunch on the way.
Because my head feels like Swiss cheese the progress through the medical file has yet to begin. I am getting confused with the details of 26 emergency / hospital/ regular visits now. It is best when this sort of brain erasure happens to breathe deeply and think about the sons.
I miss older boy terribly when he is away from me but I have to be brave because this is what men do. They move away from their mothers. Who knows why? It's dumb.
In his case he has to do the apprenticeship and this apparently takes more time than just doing a degree at university. Why on earth would it take so long? If it takes two years at NAIT to get his diploma then why would it take 4 or more years of apprenticeship to get launched? Might as well go to medical school and earn big bucks.
But let me not be grumpy. I have to let him do his own thing. Men only learn by making their own mistakes.
Now that he is 21 years old I am not allowed to call him anything other than a man.
As for younger boy well it's a traumatic day. All his work is on the hard drive and we forgot to give him a back up storage drive so it may be kaput.
This bad thing is why I am now putting copies of everything everywhere since computers are not safe.
Where was I? I haven't yapped with Rebecca. There may be still restrictions on her because of the GI outbreak. I have not done any lawsuit work. I haven't made supper (we had bangers and mash). I have commented unfavourably on the Kenney as leader of the united right. Mr. Kenney is not a good choice and although he may be a nice man I don't want to vote for him. I will have to consider the Liberal Party of Alberta if the Wildrose do the Kenney route.
In any case, I am going to swing my vote. It's pointless voting for one party all the time. Every political party is the same. It is the voters who do the democracy thing and make it real.
Well I better go look at the file. My Swiss cheese head hurts but it has to sieve information.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment