Thursday, March 16, 2017

Snow is sitting on the roof of the house opposite me past the shield of geranium leaves. I have polished off the half sandwich that was left from younger boy's lunch; usually he nibbles half the cheese sandwich and then I am to finish off his remainder. I tell myself this is how I became fat. Where was I in this post? I am going to work on the lawsuit prep. Today I will enter the Grey Nuns Hospital records, then the Royal Alexandra Hospital records and finally the UAH records to meander through the hallways of darkness and light.



Julie Ali feeling sleepy.
11 mins
Early morning. Younger boy has rolled out of bed and wheeled off to NAIT.
Older boy is waking up to go to Dr. Kurji.
I met Dr. Kurji when she took over for the boys' pediatric dentist. She is a live wire. If you think vivid -she's that.
I can't go see her today as I have to slave on the Good Samaritan Society lawsuit, so older boy will have to go by himself.
Once he is done I have to show him how to do his income taxes. I figure this will take a bit of the afternoon.
Then when we are done income taxes, I will go back to the lawsuit.
Rebecca phoned me yesterday to say she is in isolation still. It seems she still has the GI outbreak thing. I have to work on the lawsuit so I won't be visiting her today as I planned.
Snow is sitting on the roof of the house opposite me past the shield of geranium leaves. I have polished off the half sandwich that was left from younger boy's lunch; usually he nibbles half the cheese sandwich and then I am to finish off his remainder. I tell myself this is how I became fat.
Where was I in this post? I am going to work on the lawsuit prep. Today I will enter the Grey Nuns Hospital records, then the Royal Alexandra Hospital records and finally the UAH records to meander through the hallways of darkness and light.
Here is my review of Dr. Kurji
https://goo.gl/maps/iPYeGCKUgeq
Julie Ali
2 years ago
★★★★★ Dr. Kurji has been seeing my sons since 2009.
She is an excellent pediatric dentist who is kind, knowledgeable and thorough. She is the first dentist to call me at home to ask about how my sons were feeling after having dental work done. She works long hours and has high energy.
She is very bright, disciplined and dedicated which means that your children will have the professional experience that will ensure that your children will have preventive care as well as active treatment of any problems. One preventive care technique that she uses that is very successful is that she gets the child to demonstrate his flossing technique to the dental hygienist; this allows both the parents and the dentist to detect deficiencies in flossing technique.
My most recent visit to Dr. Kurji with my sons was yesterday. She has a very busy practice so book early to ensure you get a consultation with her or an appointment. Although she lives far from us, I am willing to make the trip because I trust her with my children.
I recommend this dentist not only for her educational background and achievements but because she is a generous and kind human being.
Your kids, especially if they have special needs --will be in good hands.
Share

★★★★★ "Dr. Kurji has been seeing my sons since 2009. She is an excellent pediatric dentist who is kind, knowledgeable and thorough. She is the first dentist to call me at home to ask about how my sons were feeling after having dental work done. She…
GOOGLE.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment





No comments:

Post a Comment