Saturday, March 11, 2017

Julie Ali feeling proud. Just now · The snow has made a hill outside the door. I went to see Rebecca at the Villa Marguerite after supper and stayed until the BIPAP was put on her. Tomorrow I will go in the afternoon to see that she gets the mask on in the afternoon. You don't know how any day turns out with someone who is sick. Sometimes things are fine. Sometimes they are up and down You just gotta keep trucking and fit the lawsuit work in between real life.



Julie Ali feeling proud.
Just now
The snow has made a hill outside the door. I went to see Rebecca at the Villa Marguerite after supper and stayed until the BIPAP was put on her.
Tomorrow I will go in the afternoon to see that she gets the mask on in the afternoon.
You don't know how any day turns out with someone who is sick.
Sometimes things are fine. Sometimes they are up and down
You just gotta keep trucking and fit the lawsuit work in between real life.
I imagine in the future when I look back on this time of my life I will be proud of my courage and willingness to fight for what I believe in.
I imagine in the future I won't be sad that I failed myself.
I am living my values.
What are my values? I believe everyone is the same and is valuable. I believe how we treat the handicapped, the sick and the elderly reflects our character.
When we relegate our loved ones to lives of poverty, substandard care and horror because we feel we cannot change the world--this is a failure to live our values and an indictment of ourselves.
Character is built stone by stone into a mountain of beauty by the simple acts of every day life.
When I look back on this hard time of my life I will see a pile of pebbles. But in the future there will be a shining mountain of courage.
One day I will have the character of Ruth Adria.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment