Sunday, March 19, 2017

I feel for Alison Azer. I can't imagine how it feels without your babies in your home. How could any parent do this sort of junk? It is hurtful to all but most especially the children. I hope one day soon, the children will be back with Alison.

Julie Ali
Just now
#AlisonAzer--When your heart has been broken by the kidnapping of your kids what are you to do about it? Endure.
The heart will never mend.
The children are away -stolen years away from Alison.
The shameful act of cowardice by her husband has robbed her of her time with her babies.
I don't understand why the federal government cannot act in this matter. Time with her kids can never be replaced.
All Alison has now is her broken heart.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Julie Ali
 feeling sad.
Just now
Older boy has got home. It's so silent in the house now. It feels as if there is something missing.
I feel for Alison Azer. I can't imagine how it feels without your babies in your home.
How could any parent do this sort of junk? It is hurtful to all but most especially the children.
I hope one day soon, the children will be back with Alison.
In my home, my older boy is away. But he is not far away like Alison's kids are. The sorrow of an empty home is beyond words.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment