Monday, March 13, 2017

---#FollowingRuthAdria------------but not these

I put my soul before me 
and my ego off the stage
I understand love
and discovery
these are all the steps
to the evolution of the human family

I take my heart like a balloon
and with that bubble I fly away
I trust in the heart
with the ego off the stage
I believe in courage that glowing star
that I follow every single day

I put my soul before me 
and my ego off the stage
I understand love
and discovery
these are all the steps
to the evolution of the human family


I see the future that is coming
that is built out of pebbles
I take a few of these
and I walk with them along the road of discovery
I take the pebbles and I make a cairn
so as to guide the others who are coming after me


I put my soul before me 
and my ego off the stage
I understand love
and discovery
these are all the steps
to the evolution of the human family

I follow Ruth Adria
and others like her
I don't work for government
for government does not work for me and mine
instead I work for the most vulnerable citizens because
the rest of us can take care of ourselves   but not these

I put my soul before me 
and my ego off the stage
I understand love
and discovery
these are all the steps
to the evolution of the human family

I work for all of us ultimately
because I am not afraid
I am sure of what I am writing
and I believe that if each mummy works like I do
we would have change in Alberta
I don't work for government    for government does not work for me and mine


I put my soul before me 
and my ego off the stage
I understand love
and discovery
these are all the steps
to the evolution of the human family



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFrpzPR6TLY&list=RDEFrpzPR6TLY#t
Rodney Crowell - "It Ain't Over Yet (feat. Rosanne Cash & John Paul White)" [Official V
Image may contain: 5 people, people standing and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment