Tuesday, February 7, 2017

in between lawsuit work I Facebook

I have a few minutes before I go back to the lawsuit.
It is dark outside. The wings of the night are like creepy webs on the windows. I have not got blinds yet as I can't afford them. So the windows look like creepy ghoul faces.
The pile of paper in my room is enormous. Then there is paper in the basement. I might as well be a paper mill. My right finger is swollen from typing. It feels like a goblin bite.
Younger boy is stuck on the computer. Older boy called to tell me he had intervened in a public dispute between two men. I told him never to intervene as he might get hurt.
I ate a sandwich for supper. There was no music playing today as I had to focus.
I wrote to Ruth Adria and she wrote back stuff like --courage, strength and stuff like that.
I thanked Coun. Walters and Anderson for the sand boxes being put back in communities-- as I have to put sand on my parents' side walks when I clean them and since the sand boxes are back in the neighbourhoods now --- I don't have to get lost looking for the dedicated sites.
From: Julie Ali
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:32 PM
Subject: Thank you.
To: Michael Walters <michael.walters@edmonton.ca>, bryan anderson <bryan.anderson@edmonton.ca>, don iveson <don.iveson@edmonton.ca>,
Hi,
Thank you for returning sand boxes to our communities.
I appreciate this.
It is a small issue but important for families who have disabled family members.
Sincerely,
Julie Ali
http://readingchildrensbooks.blogspot.ca/…/julie-ali-just-n…
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Julie Ali Just now · CBC News · Good work Councillar Walters and city council. We appreciate this reversal of policy that helps the mobility of many disabled citizens who will be better able to navigate city streets with sanding done by homeowners. A smart responsive move by city council!
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment