Thursday, February 9, 2017

I remember one comment by Darren Boisvert somewhere in my blog where he said he was a little reluctant to ask questions of the city of Edmonton. Apparently the big shots there told him that they would put a charge of criminal harassment for asking questions. Who the heck do these folks think they are? Criminal harassment my foot. They are lucky to have jobs with this entitled attitude. My feeling is that I pay big bucks for these employees. I am going to ask questions and get value for my tax dollars. For the amount of major dollars we pay for property taxes and all other taxes, we jolly well have a right to ask questions and not receive intimidation of the sort that Darren got. I have also heard of folks at SAGE use similar language with another poor man. It's absolutely unacceptable. Citizens pay for everything. When we ask nicely and politely for our data we need to get it. When we are intimidated we should post this junk on our blogs and on social media. We should fire the folks who intimidate the poorest among us. And jolly gee we should fire the political hires who allow this sort of disgraceful response to requests for information. I have asked for audit reports now since 2014. Until I get these audits I will be writing for them. I see no reason for such poor transparency at any level of government. If the GOA, the city of Edmonton and other public/ private bodies do not release information we should be going to the media with our complaints. And we should be firing politicians who do not give us our data. #ItsOurData And oh, please don't be using the "criminal harassment" comment on me because I am not going to put up with it.



Julie Ali is feeling blessed.
Just now
I have spent the entire day in front of the computer.
I did a bit of soup for supper.
I feel like a chicken in the oven in the boiling writing room since I am wearing two sweaters and the heater is on full blast.
Did not get Rebecca home because I am working on the lawsuit.
The basement is full of paper.
Its pretty interesting. I feel that after this lawsuit I will be able to write about how you all can avoid intimidation and such like from all public and private bodies.
I remember one comment by Darren Boisvert somewhere in my blog where he said he was a little reluctant to ask questions of the city of Edmonton. Apparently the big shots there told him that they would put a charge of criminal harassment for asking questions. Who the heck do these folks think they are? Criminal harassment my foot. They are lucky to have jobs with this entitled attitude.
My feeling is that I pay big bucks for these employees. I am going to ask questions and get value for my tax dollars. For the amount of major dollars we pay for property taxes and all other taxes, we jolly well have a right to ask questions and not receive intimidation of the sort that Darren got.
I have also heard of folks at SAGE use similar language with another poor man.
It's absolutely unacceptable.
Citizens pay for everything.
When we ask nicely and politely for our data we need to get it.
When we are intimidated we should post this junk on our blogs and on social media.
We should fire the folks who intimidate the poorest among us.
And golly gee we should fire the political hires who allow this sort of disgraceful response to requests for information.
I have asked for audit reports now from the GOA since 2014. Until I get these audits I will be writing for them.
I see no reason for such poor transparency at any level of government.
If the GOA, the city of Edmonton and other public/ private bodies do not release information we should be going to the media with our complaints. And we should be firing politicians who do not give us our data.
And oh, please don't be using the "criminal harassment" comment on me because I am not going to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment