Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I have spent all day going through the lawsuit stuff. If you ever get sued by a continuing care company in Alberta and need to know what it is all about I can tell you it is mostly about intimidation. It is all very neat. You get the cease and desist letter. Then the next letter saying why weren't you terrified by the cease and desist letter to fold like an origami swan. Thirdly they send you the final warning that if you don't fold, it will be major bucks. I guess I didn't fold. Most of the time in life I have learned that folding is rather a shameful act. I've never liked being bullied. In fact as a child, I was the type of kid who would stand up for others. I've not learned that in this world, there are those with power who aren't afraid to intimidate and those without power who are supposed to fold. And so I am going forwards with the lawsuit according to the whims of the lawyers hired by the Good Samaritan Society.

Younger boy is doing his homework. I thought Digital Media and IT was camera and film work but it appears to be more about being splat on the computer screen.
I have spent all day going through the lawsuit stuff. If you ever get sued by a continuing care company in Alberta and need to know what it is all about I can tell you it is mostly about intimidation.
It is all very neat. You get the cease and desist letter. Then the next letter saying why weren't you terrified by the cease and desist letter to fold like an origami swan. Thirdly they send you the final warning that if you don't fold, it will be major bucks.
I guess I didn't fold.
Most of the time in life I have learned that folding is rather a shameful act. I've never liked being bullied. In fact as a child, I was the type of kid who would stand up for others. I've not learned that in this world, there are those with power who aren't afraid to intimidate and those without power who are supposed to fold.
And so I am going forwards with the lawsuit according to the whims of the lawyers hired by the Good Samaritan Society.
I have to read the medical notes. Think about the charges. And wait about the next moves. I will write about the process so that you will all know what happens in this matter.
As for supper. It was very ugly. I had to use a cheese sauce and boil noodles. No one else would eat this meal. Everyone else ate fajitas.
Meal making is a problem as are the investigations I am doing in the other projects which I have had to put down as I am being sued.
I am curious now how many other families in Alberta have gone through this suing process with the continuing care industry. If you have been sued, please contact me via Facebook so we can talk about our experiences as fellow retribution sufferers.
It's odd that I would end up being sued but then again, there is that small matter of being a child in a genocide who survived it to arrive here in Canada with her backbone intact.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment