Thursday, February 9, 2017

Audit reports please and redacted PPIC investigation

Hi,

I have some questions that I hope the Premier's Office will be able to answer.
In addition, I hope the Premier can direct the relevant ministries to release the information that I have been waiting for since 2014.

1) Respiratory audit of the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods by AHS requested in 2014

I requested a respiratory audit for the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods in 2014.
I have not received a copy of the report from this audit.
Can you provide it please?
AHS did  a phone call but this isn't sufficient.

In the McKenzie Towne Continuing Care Centre (MTCC) audit, the results were posted on the AHS site and made public.
http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/Publications/ahs-pub-review-mtcc.pdf
McKenzie Towne Continuing Care Centre (MTCC) Update January 22, 2014
Why was the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods respiratory audit not posted?
I am requesting that the respiratory audit be posted.

2) Alberta Health Quality Audit of the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods.

As well I note that an Alberta Health Quality Audit was done at the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods sometime I believe in October 2014.  I would like a copy of this audit please.


3) The redacted pages of the two PPIC reports received by our family for my handicapped sister.

I am also asking about the PPIC reports that I got for the abuse of my handicapped sister. Why did I not get the full report? How can I obtain the redacted pages of the investigation?

Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Julie


*****************

From: <AlbertaConnects@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:13 PM
Subject: RE: Audit reports please and redacted PPIC investigation (AC431188)
To:


**********This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply to this email. **********

Thank you for asking a question or sharing your thoughts with the Government of Alberta. We try to respond to all questions within 3 working days. If you need to visit us again, please visit Alberta.ca
Stay in touch

This site is frequently updated to provide you with important information about Alberta programs and services. It's also an opportunity for you to provide your government with feedback on the issues that concern you. Please visit our site again soon to read an article, or send a comment. Internet: Alberta.ca 
(AC431188) 

Your message was 
--
Audit reports please and redacted PPIC investigation
Hi, I have some questions that I hope the Premier's Office will be able to answer. In addition, I hope the Premier can direct the relevant ministries to release the information that I have been waiting for since 2014. 1) Respiratory audit of the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods by AHS requested in 2014 I requested a respiratory audit for the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods in 2014. I have not received a copy of the report from this audit. Can you provide it please? AHS did a phone call but this isn't sufficient. In the McKenzie Towne Continuing Care Centre (MTCC) audit, the results were posted on the AHS site and made public. http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/Publications/ahs-pub-review-mtcc.pdf McKenzie Towne Continuing Care Centre (MTCC) Update January 22, 2014 Why was the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods respiratory audit not posted? I am requesting that the respiratory audit be posted. 2) Alberta Health Quality Audit of the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods. As well I note that an Alberta Health Quality Audit was done at the Good Samaritan Extended Care at Millwoods sometime I believe in October 2014. I would like a copy of this audit please. 3) The redacted pages of the two PPIC reports received by our family for my handicapped sister. I am also asking about the PPIC reports that I got for the abuse of my handicapped sister. Why did I not get the full report? How can I obtain the redacted pages of the investigation? Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Julie
--
end of message.

**********This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply to this email. **********


#ItsOurData--I've been waiting since 2014 for these audit reports. How much longer do I have to wait?
Hi, I have some questions that I hope the Premier's Office will be able to answer. In addition, I hope the Premier can direct the releva...
READINGCHILDRENSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY JULIE ALI
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment